About Kevin Ott and This Blog

Kevin is a writer and a worship leader who is beginning a project called "David's Tabernacle." In this worship experiment, Kevin will attempt to organize a worship "center" in his church where people are worshiping 24 hours a day, seven days a week in worship team "shifts," slightly similar to how King David set things up in his tabernacle. The vision is simple: create a place where worship is happening round the clock, where Christians can come at any time, day or night, to "glorify Christ and enjoy Him forever," as the Westminster Catechism says. You can learn more about Kevin at his website.

Monday, September 15, 2014

My Interview with Ian McCormack, a Man Who Died and Came Back to Life

I had the wonderful privilege of interviewing Ian McCormack, the man whose story is told in the movie The Perfect Wave starring Scott Eastwood and Rachel Hendrix. He talks about seeing Heaven and meeting Jesus face-to-face. I am absolutely convinced that he is telling the truth. But you can make up your mind for yourself by reading my article about the film and my interview with Ian — though my interview is more of an introduction to his story. There’s a video of him telling the full-length, detailed account, and I highly recommend it:


http://ift.tt/1nY4zoa




from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1sboRvM

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment